Skip to Main Content

We're providing continuous learning even through COVID-19. Click here to learn more.

Careers

Why Choose Us

Careers

Why Choose Us

Why Choose Us

RHSFS offers a full line of benefits to our employees that include: 

Vacation, Sick, Personal & Holidays:

  • Vacation:  Regular full-time and part-time employees begin to earn vacation time upon hire and may request use of that time after completing 3 months of employment.  Regular full-time employees can earn up to 80 hours of vacation time during their first year of employment while part-time employees accrue their vacation time on a prorated basis based on hours worked.
  • Sick:  Regular full-time and part-time employees begin to accrue paid sick time upon hire based on hours worked.  Regular full-time 12-month employees can earn up to 80 hours of sick time each year while part-time employees accrue their vacation time on a prorated basis based on hours worked.
  • Personal:  Regular full-time 12-month employees receive up to 16 hours of personal time on January 1st each year, regular full-time 9-month employees receive 12 hours of personal time on January 1st each year.  Personal time calculations for new employees are prorated based on their date of hire.
  • Holidays:  Regular and part-time employees are eligible to receive up to 9 paid holidays per year, determined by their work schedule.

 

Health & Dental Insurance:

  • Health insurance coverage is available to regular full-time employees with eligibility being the first of the month following 3 months of employment.
  • Annual open enrollment.
  • The Agency currently pays 85% of the cost of single coverage premiums with the employee responsible for the remaining 15% and 100% of the premiums for spousal or dependent coverage.
  • Dental insurance coverage is available to regular full-time employees with eligibility being the first of the month following 3 months of employment.  Employees are responsible for 100% of the monthly premiums for dental insurance.

 

Life Insurance:

  • Group term life insurance is provided for all regular full-time employees with eligibility being the first of the month following 3 months of employment.
  • Coverage can be equal to one time the employee’s annual salary up to $100,000.
  • Additional life insurance coverage for the employee, their spouse and/or dependents is available to regular full-time employees at their own expense.

 

401(k) Plan:

  • Currently the Agency contributes 5% of an employee’s annual salary into the 401(k) plan with salary deferral amounts also optional for employees.
  • Employees are eligible to participate in the 401(k) plan once they have completed 1 year of service and are at least 21 years of age.

 

Tuition Reimbursement:

  • Available based on funding and management review on a case-by-case basis.
  • Other Benefits:
  • Employee assistance program.
  • Flexible benefit accounts.
  • Long-term disability.
  • Mileage reimbursement (work-related)